Organization: New England Smart Energy Group LLC
NEW ENGLAND SMART ENERGY GROUP, LLC, Fairfield CT
1/2009- Present – Founder, CEO
- Founded company to further the growth, policy, and implementation of residential energy efficiency in the North East, USA. Melding my background in finance (MBA in Finance from NYU’s Stern School of Business) and Real Estate (I was the top producing realtor at Raveis’ Wilton office) in an effort is to address the growing needs of home owners to provide low cost, no money down energy efficiency upgrades to their homes while utilizing the state and federal programs & rebates now being offered.
- Member: CTGBC (Education Committee)
- On Committee of Fairfield Clean Energy Task Force
- On Committee of HES Working Group
- Member, GVI; Westport Green Group
- Real Estate License; Top Producer in Office 2008
- MBA in Finance and International Business from NYU’s Stern School of
- BS in Dramatic Literature and Cinema Studies: Brandeis University and New York University
- Author of articles on Green Building, Energy Policy and renewable energies for local papers.
See Greenopia reviews of companies, states, autos and the best of green living