Your weekly half-bushel box of our fresh-picked veggies will contain a delicious tasting of Siena Farms' fields through the 2011 harvest season. The CSA boxshare pick-ups begin the first full week of June and continue through the last full week before Thanksgiving. CSA members of Siena Farms receive their weekly box of our fresh-picked veggies, plus:
- Weekly e-newsletters including recipes from Sofra and Oleana and notes from the fields and farmers.
- Invites to our annual farm tour hosted by our husband and wife team, Farmer Chris of Siena Farms and Chef Ana Sortun of Oleana/Sofra.
- Our deep appreciation for helping a small farm dream succeed! The pre-season income from our CSA membership enables us to continue growing and enriching the farm's soils and harvest every year. So thank you, and Cheers!
Siena Farms 2011 CSA Boxshare Membership Program
Siena Farms is a family operated farm in Sudbury MA. All of Siena Farms produce is grown using traditionally sustainable farming practices; free of chemical herbicides, pesticides, fungicides and fertilizers. For soil fertility we use natural composted animal manures and plant matter, plus bagged organic fertilizer which supplies valuable macro- and micronutrients to the farm's soil.
Visit our website www.sienafarms.com to learn more about our farm, plus Farmer Chris' wife's award-winning Cambridge restaurant Oleana, Sofra bakery and cafe and Barbra Lynch's Stir in the South end of Boston.
- 2011 Boxshare Pick-Up Locations and Days
- Siena Farms
113 Haynes Road, Sudbury Boxshare pick-up: Mondays 8AM-8PM Or Thursdays 8AM-8PM
- Sofra Bakery & Cafe
One Belmont Street, Cambridge Boxshare pick-up: Mondays 12PM-8PM Or Thursdays 12PM-8PM
- Stir Demonstration Kitchen
102 Waltham St., Boston Boxshare pick-up: Mondays 2PM-7PM Or Thursdays 2PM-7PM
- Season:June through November
- Type:Single farm
- No of Shares:500
- Full Share:2011 Member pricing: $825 per box share membership
- Work Req?No
Pick Up/Drop Off Points:
Siena Farms (Mon Thu)
Mondays 8AM-8PM Or Thursdays 8AM-8PM
Address:113 Haynes Road, Sudbury, MA 01776
Sofra Bakery & Cafe (Mon Thu)
Mondays 12PM-8PM Or Thursdays 12PM-8PM
Address:1 belmont st, cambridge, MA 02138
Stir (Mon Thu)
Mondays 2-7pm, Thrusdays 2-7pm Barbra Lynch's demonstration kitchen in the South End of Boston
Address:102 Waltham St., Boston, MA 02118
See Greenopia reviews of companies, states, autos and the best of green living